Dodo Machine Polishing Tuition Day - Saturday June 15th - Advance techniques straight from the beak at Dodo Juice HQ
Machine Polishing techniques, tips and training... let us take you under our wing!
This is an advanced Machine Polishing Tuition day, where we expand your understanding of machine polishing, teach you a few more techniques and by the end of it you'll be able to tackle soft Japanese paint, German hard paint and anything inbetween. Lunch and refreshments are also included.
The order of the day would go a little like this...
9:30am-9.45 Sign on
* Grab some refreshments
9:45-10am - Introduction and welcome
* Meet the team, who they are, what they do
10am-1pm - Machine Polishing Theory and Demo
* Paint Measurement, different paint types
* Setting up
* Choosing correct pad, polish and machine
* The 'Ps' of cut and theory of paint removal
* Masking up
* Spot pads, tricky areas
* Glazes and jewelling/burnishing
* Machine application of wax/sealants
* Polishing plastic - headlights and light clusters, vinyl stickers, PPF etc.
2pm-4:30pm - Stone Chip Repair, Wet Sanding, Machine Polishing Practice
* Includes practice sessions on scrap panels
* Heavier defect removal and finishing down
* Hologram removal and finishing down
* Discussion of fillers and wipedowns
* Practice sessions
4:30pm- Close of day
* Q & A session
* Dodo Juice Shop open
* Thank you and farewell!
Standard tickets cost: £80
Ticket and training day product sample kit cost: £135 (Spin Doctor Pro machine polisher [perfect for newbies, we'll explain why on the day!], Lime Prime 250ml, Waffle Red Finishing Pad, Lime Prime Plus 250ml, Waffle Orange Cutting Pad, Machine Polishing booklet - rrp £116)
The Machine Polishing Advance day will be held at:
Dodo Juice Ltd
Unit 10, Golds Business park
If you book the event, and cannot make it you will need to cancel two weeks before the event for a full refund. After that time, full refunds aren't possible due to lunch booking, admin etc. The machine polishing bundle will be given to you on the day of attendance for the 'ticket and kit' orders.